September 18, 2009

The bed bugs are invading California.



THe PCO I am considering bringing in also does thermal - and it might be worth it to go through that. But, seeing the rampant spread of these bugs, *very* good possibility they will come back.I am tracking the geographies that are hitting my blog and it seems like right now it is Europe, Canada and the US. THis is become a major challenge that will infest every nook and corner including big cities like Vancouver, San Francisco, Toroton, New York etc.

San Francisco was first hit. And visitors to SF have carried it to every nook and corner of CA and beyond. The State Government needs to get cracking on this otherwisethis will be one heck of an issue in less than 6 months. The big guns need to bedrawn and act fast.I am in the San Jose area and have had bugs for at least a year - onlydiscovered last week and it was nasty. I am tracking the geographical hits to myday to day account and steps take in my blog and seemingly every nook and cornerof the world is going through it. Forget swine flue - this is the real deal. We need to get our arms around these buggers (not literally)


Just called the San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf Hostel where I had stayed in December 2008. Pretty good chances I got the bugs from there. Operator said yes, they have had bed bugs problem off and on for the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment